Motorised blinds are very popular. They don't have any cords and are perfect for homes with children or hard to reach places.
- Use a remote control to operate your blinds individually or as a group.
- Add a HUB to program, schedule and control your blinds with a smart home control (Alexa/Google Assistant/etc.) or a smart phone wherever you are.
- Motors are either mains or battery powered.
- Batteries need a recharge once/twice per year depending on usage.
- For a continuous power supply, for very heavy blinds and for those in hard to reach places please consider mains powered motors.
Motorisation is available in:
- Roman blind
- Cassette roller
- Metal venetian
- Tracks and poles
If This Then That
Any service compatible with IFTTT (If This Then That) can interact with your HUB and trigger pre-configured scenarios. For example: If your smartphone’s alarm sounds then it switches on your coffee machine and opens all your blinds.
Convenience at the touch of a button or a voice command.
Next page: Roman blind