- Bank transfer
- Online payment
We accept the following payment methods (in GBP only):
Online payments are processed through Lloyds Bank Cardnet secure payment server.
- Our work is always customer specific and made-to-specification and materials and hours spent cannot be reused once the manufacturing process has begun. For this reason we cannot refund your prepayment if we already started working on your items.
- If we haven't started working on your items, you can still cancel your order by emailing to us and we will refund 100% of your payment.
- When requesting a claim, always do so in writing by emailing to us and please provide photographs clearly showing the problem as soon as possible. Please also let us know the courier number if you believe the issue was caused during transport.
Child safety policy
In line with legislation we carefully consider each blind to ensure child safety is an essential feature. With us you can be confident that the product choices you make are child safety focused.
- In providing our services we will collect, store and handle only the following personal data: Your name and delivery address. Optionally you can also provide us with your invoice address, phone number and email address.
- We do not share any of your information. The data we hold about you is only used by us to provide our services to you.
- We treat your data with the utmost care and take appropriate steps to protect it.
- You have many rights regarding your personal data, including seeing what data we access. You have the right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability and right to object.