Child safety policy
In line with legislation we carefully consider each blind to ensure child safety is an essential feature. With us you can be confident that the product choices you make are child safety focused.
- Online (preferred)
- BACS/Bank Transfer
Online payments are processed through Cardnet secure payment server.
We do not accept cryptocurrencies. They are far from green.
- Our work is always customer specific and made-to-specification and materials and hours spent cannot be reused once the manufacturing process has begun. For this reason we cannot refund your prepayment if we already started working on your items.
- If we haven't started working on your items you can still cancel your order by emailing us and we will refund 100% of your payment.
- When requesting a claim always do so in writing by emailing to us and please provide photographs clearly showing the problem as soon as possible. If you believe the issue was caused during transport please also let us know the courier number.
- We do not share any of your personal information. The data we hold about you is only used by us to provide our services to you.
- In providing our services we will collect, store and handle only the following personal data: Your name and delivery address. You can also provide us with your invoice address, phone number and email address.
- Your details will not be added to a mailing list or calling list. Your personal information will only be used by us to reply to your enquiries.
- We treat your data with the utmost care and take appropriate steps to protect it.
- You have many rights regarding your personal data. You have the right to be informed, right to access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability and right to object.